Midnight Velvet - Credit line
The one issue I saw was that even it's affiliate companies like Seventh Avenue, always ask for 25% of your order, before they will ship anything.Midnight Velvet did this to me and when i tried to order from Seventh Avenue, they also requested money up front.
And I also wonder if they are reporting to the credit bureau, to built up your credit.
I don't feel that they are.THey say that they do, but i really wonder if they are actually reporting good payments or if this is just a way of getting our money anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I submitted an online order on Belk.com on 12/31/14 after being given an online promo code for 75% off my order. I placed my order and received a confirmation email..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "We purchased a $9000 Subzero refrigerator. It all started when my husband had to assist the delivery men carry the refrigerator into the kitchen. (recently injured shoulder) They left..."
- "I purchased a new ford 09 f150 king ranch pickup truck within the first year the seats started to fade and discolor ,this is a pleasure vehicle not a..."
- "October 2, 2015 RE: Withdrawal of Claims and Retraction of Allegations (Special Reline) To Whom It May Concern: Sioux Pharm, Inc. and Sioux Biochemical, Inc. hereby withdraw all claims made against Summit Nutritionals International,..."
- "Para empezar fuimos muy ilusionados en busca de nuestra casa sin imaginar que una compañía tan grande tenía tantos ladrones y estafadores trabajando para ellos todo esto sucedió en la..."
- "This company is impossible to deal with. The duvet cover I received looked nothing like the photo on their website. I sent photos and emailed for at least two weeks..."