Midnight Velvet - Credit line
The one issue I saw was that even it's affiliate companies like Seventh Avenue, always ask for 25% of your order, before they will ship anything.Midnight Velvet did this to me and when i tried to order from Seventh Avenue, they also requested money up front.
And I also wonder if they are reporting to the credit bureau, to built up your credit.
I don't feel that they are.THey say that they do, but i really wonder if they are actually reporting good payments or if this is just a way of getting our money anyway.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "8/16/2013 Dear Customer Service: I purchased the lounger sofa bed from your online store, and have since moved. I can't figure out how to put it together again. I also may be..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..."
- "Dear Sketchers Team I am writing to you to voice my deep dissatisfaction with the quality of the pair of Sketchers shoes that I bought from your store in Chandigarh..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."